Samuel Phillip Gyimah
Current Position In Government:
(Formerly Minister for Universities)
Current Position In Circus:
Trampolinist – Launching himself as high as he can
Best Known For:
Promoting freedom of speech in university campuses
Investment banking, Recruitment
View On Brexit:
Loud advocate for a Second Referendum
250/1- Skybet, 06/06
None so far.
- A candidate who brings something different to the table
- Another young, progressive Tory who could be the future
- Amongst the Tory electorate, being in favour of a second referendum is basically signing your own death warrant
- Another relative unknown
Quite bold for someone with so little political clout to stand – probably one with his eyes on the future prize like McVey or Hancock.
Will not get far.
Please help to support Between the Lines by:
- Liking, commenting on or sharing articles;
- Following or recommending us on Facebook;
- Following us on Twitter;
- Donating on Patreon;
- Or following Between the Lines via Email.